Here is our best Lachmann Sub Smg loadout in Warzone 2 complete with best attachments, Perks, and equipment.
On this page :
One of the best weapons in Warzone 2 is the Lachmann Sub MP5. Here is our recommended Lachmann Sub loadout in Warzone 2 to get your Battle Royale experience off to a good start. It will probably become an excellent all-round weapon for a long time.
The Lachmann Sub boasts nearly all the features you’d expect in an SMG, including a quick TTK up close. It is very forgiving, so you don’t even have to be an extremely accurate player to benefit from it. Here is a list of attachments and Perks to assist you in creating the best Lachmann Sub loadout in warzone 2 based on Jgod instructions .
Best Warzone 2 Lachmann Sub Loadout Attachments
(Image credit: Activision/JGODChannel )
- Barrel : L38 Falcon 226mm (-0.21 ; +0.26)
- Lazer : VLK LZR 7MW (-0.31 ; -26.42)
- Muzzle : XTEN Razor Comp (0.00 ; +0.24)
- Rear Grip : Lachman TCG-10 (-0.26 ; -0.35)
- Magazine : 50 Round Mag
Our loadout aims to maximize mobility , strafe speed and sprint to fire time . First Equip the Lachmann Sub with the L38 Falcon 226mm Barrel to significantly increase Aim Down Sight Speed and Movement Speed of the SMG. After that The VLK LZR 7MW lazer ensures superior aiming speed , stability as well as sprint to fire speed . Also The XTEN Razor Comp Muzzle ensures a better recoil control and accuracy .
In addition we will use Lachman TCG-10 rear grip for more mobility. And finally we highly recommend the 50 Round mag .
Best Perks & Equipment To Use With Warzone 2 Lachmann Sub Loadout
- Perk Package: Specter (Double Time, Tracker, Spotter, Ghost)
- Tactical Equipment: Flash Grenade
- Lethal Equipment: Drill Charge
We recommend using the Specter Perk Package and Equipment with the Lachmann Sub because it offers Double Time for rapid rotations and Ghost to hide from UAVs. The Flash Grenade is the most powerful equipment in Warzone 2, fully blinding opponents for a few seconds, and the Drill Charge is ideal for rooting out campers.
How To Unlock The Lachmann Sub in Warzone 2
There are a few steps involved with unlocking the Lachmann Sub aka Mp5 in Warzone 2, though this may change. We’ve listed them below :
- Achieve Level 17 to unlock the Lachmann-762 Battle Rifle.
- Utilize the Lachmann-762 up until Weapon Level 16.
- Equip the Lachmann-556 receiver that was just unlocked.
- Utilize the Lachmann-556 receiver up until Weapon Level 12.
- Finally Use the Lachmann Sub receiver that has just been unlocked.
Best Alternatives To Lachmann Sub in Warzone 2
We advise the KASTOV-74u if the Lachmann Sub MP5 isn’t performing as expected. Due to its mobility, this lightweight AR has a more SMG-like feel to it, but it still has the same power at medium range as other weapons in its class.